Monday, March 26, 2007

Past, Present, Future

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketInitial setup - December 2006 layout of the tank. It was getting cycled to prevent major outbreak of algae. Luckily, my strategy worked because there was no outbreak whatsoever. Fill-in plants were from my 35gal, overgrown before the 85gal setup to fill at least half the tank. It worked.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis pic was taken early this month before major changes were done. At the moment, all stem plants on the right were taken out but a small stump (to prevent a big re-cycle), and replaced with rotala rotundifolia and limnophilia aromatica. I hope it would fill-in soon. The glosso is in place and starting to send out runners. The riccia pillows are in the borders to prevent overlapping, and the cryptocoryne undulatas already have new shoots. The anubias nana is growing a new leaf every 10 days, so I hope it would fill-in the bottom-right of the large driftwood in a few months' time.

Ever a restless soul, I wanted to visualise the future look of Kapatagan. Here is my rough 'compre'.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: